? ??????????????Peace? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (36 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5046 Total Grabs. ??????Ge
t the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboa BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Twilight Book Report


Since everyone was reading the book Twilight, I thought I would try reading, too. I was surprised to see how good it was. I couldn't stop reading it! I'd stay up until one o'clock at night still reading it. I just recently got an e-mail from a viewer asking me to write a book report of Twilight so here I go:

Twilight is a book about a pale, unpopular girl named Bella coming to a small town to live with her father. Since the town hardly ever gets new residents, Bella was treated like a star. There was a group of 5 unnaturally beautiful people. One of them is another main character, Edward. Edward eventually falls in love with Bella then disaster happens. If you want to find out more, you'll have to read the book yourself!

0 comments: